IBES Nanny outplacement program
Everybody wants the best care for their children, especially when not being around due to work or other responsibilities. IBES tries to assist in this need by training nannies for the job and running an outplacement program for them.
What is a nanny?
- A nanny is a child care specialist whose workplace is a family’s private home.
- A nanny is employed through IBES by a family to provide the highest level of customized child care and to give personalized attention to the family’s children. The nanny may or may not live with the family.
- The nanny’s role is to provide support to the family by serving as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion to the children.
- A nanny offers the family convenient and consistent high quality child care by meeting each child’s physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs.
Why would you consider to hire a nanny from IBES?
- The nanny is already screened at IBES about attitude towards children.
- Intensively background and family investigation have been done.
- The nanny has gone through an intensive professional training program.
- IBES has lots of experience in children’s development and can be an information source for parents.