NEWS about COURSES
EASTER PARTY FOR CHILDREN ALL AGES! COME AND FIND THE EASTER EGGS IN OUR PLAYFIELD…FOUND ONE COLLECT YOUR CANDY FLOSS FOR FREE!! For more info mail email@example.com
CHILDREN DISCIPLINE & BEHAVIOR MODULE 3
Special training for child care workers in
children homes/villages and general. This
training is only for those who did module 2.
For more info mail firstname.lastname@example.org
HIV counselling materials for children
We have counseling materials for young children from 2,5 years till 25 years. Come and learn how to use them… Brenda has a little dragon in her blood | Love Game | Bobo movie… just have a look! Watch the video at the right >>
COUNSELLING CHILDREN WITH HIV
Hi, welcome to IBES! We’re happy that you’re visiting our website.
Let me tell you more about us. IBES is a non-governmental organization that helps orphans and vulnerable youth by creating new jobs for them. In order to reach that goal, we have several core activities:
- Trainings: To help children in children’s homes we educate their caregivers. We offer several trainings like daycare & nursery training, working with children in children’s homes & institutes, nanny training, African first aid course and many more.
- IBES Workshop: At the workshop teaching aids for schools and wooden toys are made. We have plenty of toys for babies as well as for the older children.
- Playground: At IBES we have a huge playground where kids can play and enjoy a fun day out! If you’re interested in having a playground yourself, then simply have a look at our products. We offer tailor made playgrounds and play equipment.
- Mc IBES: Our very own fast food restaurant with delicious burgers, chips, snacks and everything else to make your tummy happy.
- Nannies: As we recognized the need for good nannies, IBES trains their own nannies and runs an outplacement program. More information can be found on this page.
- Daycare & Nursery school: We also have our own daycare and nursery school. More information can be found here. Interested in the daycare? Then simply contact us.
Support IBES and help create more opportunities for children and vulnerable youth in Tanzania.